Sunday, July 4, 2010

Catching up with lots o' pic's

Soccer and riding a bike with no training wheels. I think this should catch every one up. I know I have not been good about keeping this updated but after having T. in the N.I.C.U. after he was born my life has been a whirl wind!


I found out I had a cyst the size of a grape fruit on my brain and would have surgery to put a shunt in to drain it one month before moving. This was after J. was accepted to Purdue for the pharmacy program and we had just bought a house. Within 3 weeks after moving in we have had ear/sinus infections (yes multiple), vomiting (also multiple), and lots of bites. All since the first of May.To say the least things have been NUTS! Because of all of this we will no longer be coming back West this summer. It has been a hard decision but one we feel is best for our family right now. Not to mention I still have the chance of going back in for another surgery to remove the cyst membranes altogether.


Our little ballerina! She wants nothing to do with any other kind of dance! This is not the best pic. of her so I had to throw this one in as well.


Last day of school.

My best faces! You have NEVER met a happier child. People ask me all the time if he always smiles like that and I can honestly say, YES!





Happy 4th of July! (celebrated on the 3rd)



The kids loved the noisy ones :)



We are getting eaten alive out here! By mosquitoes and spiders, Yuck!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

PICTURES! Oh yeay. Look how huge your kids are! :( K and P are all grown up and W looks the same except for his big teeth. H is finally getting those... :) We will miss you a lot. Maybe we'll have to send b-day cards...
Happy 4th. thought of you guys.

Kristyn said...

Holy smokes, Mandee! I had no idea about your cyst scare. I hope everything has worked out with it, and I am sending healthy and strong vibes your way. :) Your kids are very cute!

Julie M. said...

Wowza! What a busy time you've had. I hope all is well with your cyst. I can't imagine! How in the world did you discover it? Want to meet up sometime? I think the mid point is somewhere close to Terre Haute! Best of luck with that cyst and school (Congrats Jeff!)!

Jon and Heidi said...

Mandee, we are so glad that everyone is okay. Thank you for the update. You all deserve a break now and some healthy times. We hope everything continues to go well for you!