Monday, January 2, 2012

We live! And some random pics of the kids




























This is going to be short, but it is mostly for Tiffany anyway! As we have been trying to decide what to write for our late Christmas letter we have had a hard time because it all seems to blend, and what it all seems to boil down to is doctors, doctor bills, hospitals and hospital bills, activities such as soccer and gymnastics for the kids, and not seeing daddy much because he is at school and work all the time. I guess the biggest news or shock that most of you probably already know is that we will be having a baby the first part of March. Hopefully I will be better about keeping up and will post pictures in about 9 weeks or so.

4 comments:

Casandra said...

Such cute pictures! Good luck preparing for the new little one and tell Jeff good luck with school! Tell the family hello!! Love ya!

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

YEAH!!!!!!! You're back!!! The first post is always the hardest - now just keep them comin'!!! (Or I'll start harassing you again...yes...that IS a threat!) On a random note - Bella announced to me the other day that she intended to marry Parker. Ummmmm...not sure where that came from since Parker has already sworn his intentions for C.C. - like I said...random!

Tanya said...

A Post! And NEWS! Gasp! Your kids crack me up!

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Yes! I read your blog!! Do you even have to ask?! But - I just realized I didn't comment...thus the reason you had to ask if I read your blog. But listen, missy, 1 post every 6 months or so ain't gonna cut it!! Soooooo....obnoxious emails will be comin' your way if this thing isn't updated soon...again....I'm just sayin'....(I'm only this annoying because I love you so much - just keep that in mind when you're wishin' I'd just leave you alone!)