Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Me a slacker?!

I have been so bad recently about replying to emails, checking facebook and my blog. I finally went through my emails, checked out facebook and caught up on every ones blogs. I also decided I should update my own. And because I am lazy I am just putting a couple of pictures of the kids from the past month.
W. is doing better in school (thankfully). He has always loved the social part of it but for some reason right after Christmas break everything just seemed to click with him and he is now doing a lot better with the actual school part.
K. Where do I begin with her? I think like most girls I could say there are good days and bad but I truly enjoy her. She loves to go shopping with me (that includes grocery shopping)which I love! She is getting to be a really big help there and in the kitchen. She thinks that she is the mother of her baby brother and talks frequently of having a little sister. Some day when I do have another baby she will be a mess if it is not a girl.
J. Is getting into everything! The other day I went to shower after running when I got out K. was calmly saying "mom" after the third time of me responding she yelled mom J. got eggs all over the floor. I quickly got dressed came downstairs and sure enough eggs all over. Just so you know egg yolk is almost impossible to get out of carpet. As I was cleaning the eggs up he dumped out the rice crispies. AHHHHH I can't keep up with this child!
Well I hope that brings you up to date a little better and I will try to be better about keeping in touch via the internet.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Slacker smacker. I say our blogs are our own and we should only post when and if we feel like it.
I do love learning more about your beautiful family, though. Where in Indiana are you?
thelittlewoman at msn.com

Tanya said...

gasp! What? An update? YEAY!
Hmm....sounds like my house. We don't have egg disasters but we keep being banned from any writing utinsil imaginable...and from cooking on our own. :P hee hee!
Ah the joys...!

Seriously, enjoyed the update! Thanks! LOL!

Natalie said...

kids keep us on our toes don't they. But it is always that stuff that makes me laugh later on.

Lori Muir said...

Egg yolk! Yuck! What a nightmare. Sounds like a little someone I know at my house. But she's getting better.

Lori Muir said...

Hey Mandee! I do the same thing -- stop by and read and don't leave comments. We still think of you! Okay, maybe I did leave a comment. I'm just noticing that as I scroll down. Too funny.