Thursday, March 12, 2009

General Confrence

I know two posts in a row (Tanya don't die)! Anyway recently I have started to read the Ensign while I walk on my treadmill. As I did this today I read an awesome article about Preparing Our Children for General Conference. I am sure most of you are much better than me and have already read it but if not it is on page 23 of your March Ensign. I tried to put the link in but apparently I am computer illiterate. I need you smart bloggers to help me know how to put pictures and links in my postings not to mention change my background. If you go to lds.org find gospel library scroll down to magazines then click on the Ensign a page will pull up with a few articles but you will have to click the Ensign again to find the article. (By the way the play by play was for all the other computer illiterate people like me out there hopefully there is at least two of us).
I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did and it helps you in the next few weeks!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

haha! love you too!

Johnson Family said...

I want to see more pictures of the kids and house eh.