Sunday, April 5, 2009

What to expect when...

I am expecting!

Week 5 - Massive amounts of nausea, heart burn, and headaches!
Week 6 - My oldest son in the hospital and no sleep because of it. Not to mention massive amounts of nausea, heart burn, and headaches! - I will post about the hospital later-
Week 7 - Pretending that everything is hunky dorey while family visits. Not to mention (again) nausea, heart burn, and headaches!
Week 8 - Wouldn't be the same with out massive amounts of nausea, heart burn, and headaches! I was able to recover my house a little bit, a very little bit.
Week 9 - Yea, we get to see family again! Only this time there is no pretending because thank you very much folks I am already showing and have been for about two weeks. Things could get real ugly by the end of this pregnancy.

We are due on Nov, 6th,7th,8th,or 9th. I have been told all of these dates by different people but if any of you know me very well you know I will not make it that long!!!

12 comments:

The Lowry's said...

Congratulations! Hope you start feeling better soon! If you haven't heard, Scott is doing really good, loves his new area and has lots of people they are teaching. So things are going really well for him. He misses you guys.

Julie M. said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! I feel ya on the already showing business...it stinks! Hope you feel better soon. I just tried a new med, Reglan and LOVE it! Wishing you lots of luck!

Emily said...

Congrats!
I can't help remembering how impatient we both were to be pregnant the first time. Do you remember those preg. tests you'd get online that we'd split?
I'm glad you will be having a Hoosier baby - they're the best.
(P.S. It looks like we will be moving back to the great state of Indiana. YAY!)

Kristyn said...

Congrats! I know all about showing early, too. No hiding it!

Mylissa 2 said...

Congrats, I am way excited for you. The sickness sucks, good luck with that! You should try preggie pops they helped me a little bit.

Tanya said...

Congrats!!!!
You will definintly have to tell more about the hospital, unless its the story you emailed about....
S watned to play with Kaydree today while H was at a friends....

Jeni said...

Mandee! It is Jeni Miller and I am so excited to find your blog and to find that you are pregnant! We are on number 4 too and I am happy to know there are other crazy people out there! I hope you get feeling better soon!!!!

Jana said...

Congrats Mandy! How exciting for you. 4 is a big number. Hope you start feeling better soon. :)

Michelle said...

Mandee that is so great! Well, not the nausea, heartburn and headaches....but the pregnancy is exciting! I hope you get to feeling better soon! And, ya, why was he in the hospital?

Lori Muir said...

Holy Moly! Woah! I hope you get feeling better soon. 2nd trimester bliss come already! Anyway, very exciting stuff. Congratulations!

DebLawson said...

Yay for you, my little friend!
That is such happy news!!!!

I forget... do you feel crummy when you're preggo with a boy, or girl?

Congrats!!!

:0)

Aimee said...

Congratulations! Please tell me it gets easier each time. After two nights of screaming kiddos and my husband on a business trip, I wonder how many more I can handle and keep my sanity. Our magic number was four. I am totally jealous that you will be there in November. Mamahood ain't for sissys!