Saturday, May 23, 2009

A little preview

Well since we will be seeing so many of you so soon ( yikes time goes by so fast ) I am not sure why I am posting this but I guess we will not see everyone so for those of you who we will not see I guess this is for you.




W. is done with kindergarten on Friday and Jeff will be done Saturday ( the teachers have to go for a half day longer ) way not cool but what-eva. It still means we will be able to leave when we were planning. The kids are so excited to see friends and family it is all they can talk about. Actually it is probably good cuz it takes their little minds off the baby, kinda .
Well I hope we will get to see most of you on our trip back to Ut. and Id. call or write back if you don't know when we are planning to be in your neighborhood cuz we really do want to see everyone!!!

1 comment:

Shelley Gee said...

Hello Lukes,
I thought you dropped off the face of the earth!!! I only found you because I have been blog stalking people on Annie's blog. Come and visit me at www.shelleygee.blogspot.com.

I am at home in Sugar taking care of my dad. He has alzheimers and cancer. I am so glad that I found you guy's!