Sunday, July 12, 2009

Be Prepared

This is my "catch up" post (it goes backwards though so sorry). There are also a lot of pictures; however, not enough though cuz I don't have the B-day boy on yet. I guess I will put both boys' parties on in a few weeks.
Our drive home and our night in the hotel. We did not stay in a hotel on the way out, but I could not take it on the way back it was too long!





We were able to do a lot of stuff over the week with Grammy and Grampy. We went boating (FYI - K was a mad woman on the tube) and hiked into the Minnetonka cave (FYI - that was 888 steps to climb but way cool). On my birthday we decided to go to the beach and Grampy got his truck stuck, so we walked to the beach through some nasty mud. When we got to the beach it was freezing! K. had to go potty, J. fell in the water with his sweat shirt on, and then it started to rain. It was one of my most memorable birthdays ever. I loved it!




W.'s Uncle Ryan gave him 20 bucks to pull out his 2nd front tooth. It was a little bit like a witch's haggle tooth right down the center of his mouth. I think my brother couldn't stand it any longer; the thing was barely hangin' in his mouth.

After a fun week with the Luke family that included a baby shower, a "retirement" party, a trip to Leo's, and some bowling. We headed to Bear Lake to spend time with the Johnson family.

We started out with a short drive to Missouri, and then we took a LONG drive to Idaho. The drive was well worth it though as we got to spend a whole week with Grandma and Grandpa. This is our trip to the sand dunes.




W.'s last day of school.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

yeay for lots of pictures!!!!!!!
Did you get the ones I sent? :) My girl is STILL asking to drive out tehre to play.