Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Overload!

Well here it is our summer. Brace yourself it's a long one!
Of course I love all of my kids but this one right here is one of the snuggliest most loving kids you have ever met.

K.'s first dentist visit! She did great!

Do you see a pattern here? I can not keep this kid dressed! Well that's not true before I put his clothes on the top shelf of his closet I could not get him to stop putting on more layers. So in a game of "Take your pick" I guess I took take them off. The best is when he does it while visit teaching or in the stores. I am telling ya the kid is a one of a kind.



Ya like curly sue?!

Instead of taking the kids some where to have their pictures done we did them our selves. J. just wanted to jump and play. K. sat down and started doing all kinds of poses and my dear W. was just bored.



First day of the first grade.

My mother thinks I am horrible because I am putting these pictures on here. But I have to because my two year old got athletes foot. He loves his ball shoes and would not let us take them off for naps or night time. There for they only came off for tubs. I felt so bad though he could not walk the first day because they hurt so bad.


Check me out! Oh if only he was really doing it! Nope he just does it to get me all excited.

I can not keep up with this little monster! I love him dearly but I kid you not I am always chasing him or trying to stop him from hitting everyone with bats (anything long and straight is a bat) or with a sword. He is also always getting into EVERYTHING!

K. was supposed to start ballet and was oh so excited! We got her all ready and took pictures so daddy and her cousins could see her but when we got back from picking up her big brother there was a message on the answering machine saying her teacher was in the hospital. This of course meant nothing to her because she was the one who was so picked on and she let everyone know it for the next HOUR.



Our dear friend Amanda at her baptism. The missionarries asked me to pick her up one day for church and then we did lessons at our house every week.

Oh how I love my High School Musical!


4 comments:

DebLawson said...

cute, cute, cute!
We love picture overloads.


Awesome your friend was baptized!


Love you guys!

Tanya said...

Ohhh! MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!
Your girl looks more and more like you, doesn't she?
I love the portraits! they all look grown up! :)

Tanya said...

"Oh I love her pretty bows! And look! She's in dance class! And Will and Kaydree have a new baby brother!" (at the news of getting one more) "Really??? They will have SO MANY babies!!! And look, Will has loose tooths!"
-Sienna

cindi said...

I miss your stinking guts! I love reading the blog, your kids make me laugh! They are too cute. Do your boys remember that they are betrothed to my girls? I love the pictures.