Friday, August 7, 2009

Birthdays!

I told you when I slacked off and did not put W.s birthday on I would post it with J.s. So here you go and just so you know I have been so tired this past month that I did not even do J.s cake until about 10 min. before we sang to him and ate it. It is a good thing that he only turned two and wont remember any of it. All he cared about was that he got a basket ball and HSM 2 the boy is abscessed with balls!
He throws anything that is round. The other day he even tried to throw a ball that was really an egg. He sleeps with his ball shoes on and I can only get him to ware clothes or jammies that are "ball" clothes and jams.
W. on the other hand got to have cousins over and we got to have dinner, play in the water outside, and make a big mess all over the house. we have loved having cousins so close so they can come and enjoy these special times with us!
W. chose the theme of his cake it is science cake (I am letting you know this so that you aren't wondering about this cake). It is a scientist looking at the stars by his tent and camp fire. And of course a volcano off to the side. I love how scientifically minded he is! He is just like his dad in the sense that he loves and is so good at math and science. He also loves to build inventions and know how everything works!




2 comments:

Tanya said...

Yeay for birthdays!!!
I think the little one's cake is adorable! even if it wsa last second.. ;)
And the science cake is super cool! Good for him!

DebLawson said...

Cute, cute cakes, my darling!! So much fun. I love how our kids have their favorite things.... balls, science! Fun stuff.


How come you're so tired?! Summer and super prego and all that? Hope you're doing alright.....

You did great with the boy's b-days!