Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to normal

I finally feel like I am back on track with my life. C. is doing so well with everything which is really nice. W. is back in school and I am back on my treadmill. The other two are still doin' their own thing and that works.
I am finding that if I want to get things done I have to wake up at 6:30 every morning and there is no stopping throughout the day or I think I will crash and by 8:30 at night I do.
These are a few of our December pictures...




Reading with Grandpa, and donuts,hot chocolate, and Santa at the library.




2 comments:

Tanya said...

*gasp* did Hunter and Will get the same lego set?? I do beleive so!!! :)

Cuuute kids!!! I'm glad you're getting into a new groove. I think yours is right on...I do better if I get up and get going befoer school and am seriously thinking of moving my wake up time earlier. Ugh.... :)

DebLawson said...

It's always such a nice thing when life returns to "normal" after baby arrives. Good for you for getting back on the treadmill and keeping on top of mommy stuff! You are awesome!!!

Great Christmas photos!! looks like everyone had a blast!