Friday, December 18, 2009

Is this Halloween or Christmas?!

I have felt so behind since I had T. I didn't get to do much with Halloween with him being in the NICU. Once he came home, it was my turn to recover. I am pretty sure we had Thanksgiving because I remember some amazing food. And now here it is a week from Christmas, and I haven't gotten a thing done since Halloween. So here is a small recap of the two holidays and a little in between.
For pumpkins we go to a little farm not far from our house that we love because of the atmosphere. They have some really fun things for the kids to look at and play with and for the moms and dads to take pictures of the kids around. Sure, they might cost a little more, but my kids LOVE going there!








Diggin' in! (watch out for the pregnant women with a knife)




The after math...(although hard to tell in the picture, that's the angel Moroni in the middle)

Welcome little one

Only 2 wheels


Trick-or-treating




Grammy's visit that saved Mommy's life!

Even with all the weeks flying by, I get to enjoy this every day.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Mandee!! Your kids are so cute! I really love the pumpkin patch pictures- and the last few at the end with the baby. Awwww!
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Chrsitmas, even if you feel so far behind.
We miss someone to play in the snow with! :)

DebLawson said...

Greetings from the Hyatt in SLC! Gene got us a free night and we are celebrating 15 years. (first date- 12-19-94) Our last hooray before baby comes!

Great update little momma!!
The kids look great, the baby is adorable! Glad your mom got to come and help.
We are currently planning my mom's visit when our baby comes. She's coming for a whole week!:)

Merry Christmas!